We create experiences for life.
Sports, cultural and leisure events organisation
- Creating master plans (ground plans, accreditation plans, emergency plans or signage plans for the visitors, etc.),
- Technical drawings and photorealistic 3D renders,
- Preparing detailed construction/operation/dismantle phase plans,
- Construction, operation and dismantle of event-related mobile structures (bleachers, platforms, audio-visual technology, projectors, furniture, decoration, etc.),
- Creating a full event budget and tool/equipment lists,
- Implementing access control and accreditation systems.
- Setting-up and managing audio-visual systems,
- Creating sound identity and visual choreography,
- Sound and visual content creation,
- Providing a team for creative tasks as well as for operating AV technology (director, commentator, DJ, operators, etc.).
Sports Facility Management
- Drawing up facility management regulations,
- Creating maintenance plans,
- Creating renovation phase plans,
- Monitoring and maintenance of mechanical and electronic systems,
- Operating facility monitoring systems,
- Managing general workplace safety and fire safety protocols,
- Security services,
- Liaising with the tenants and the users of the facility,
- Assisting events on behalf of the facility.
- Understanding the needs of the clients,
- Consultation with engineers,
- Supervising plans based on the needs of the clients,
- Project preparation,
- Preparing technical documentation,
- Preparing phase plans and organisation plans,
- Creating 2D and 3D plans,
- Assisting the implementation phase.